Luxury Safaris in Namibia
Framed by endless red sand dunes and brilliant blue skies, Namibia is a surreal land of unique wildlife and fascinating indigenous peoples. Safaris in Namibia take you across otherworldly desert landscapes, offering up mesmerising spectacles like diamond-mining ghost towns whose abandoned buildings are being slowly consumed by the Namib Desert.
Our expert guides will take you on game-viewing and bird-watching tours to discover the extraordinary wildlife of this stunning desert environment. The handsome oryx roams here, and the wily bat-eared fox, as well as desert elephants, giraffes, lions and the desert-adapted black rhino. Most adapted to the desert lands, though, are its people: the ochre-red hair of the Himba, the clicking speech of the Damara, the fascinating San Bushmen of the Kalahari, and the German descendants of Swakopmund will all provide you a treasure-rove of stories.
REASONS TO VISIT
The best of Namibia
- The chance to discover one of the most surreal and otherworldly landscapes on Earth
- Encounter and learn about desert-adapted elephants, rhinos, giraffes and lions
- Flying safaris giving you access to the most remote and striking parts of the country
- Very sparsely populated, and relatively free of tourists
- Includes the Namib desert and over 1800km of Atlantic coastline
- Home to Himba and Damara people as well as the San Bushmen of the Kalahari