Sanctuary Sun Boat IV
Enjoy the waters of the world’s longest and most enigmatic river from your own floating palace. The Sun Boat IV weaves through the Nile, its banks lush with ancient relics and monuments, taking you into Egypt’s enchanting history in sheer opulence. This is truly a journey fit for pharaohs.
Floor to ceiling windows and intimately lit lounges make for perfect socialising or quiet romance. Richly traditional textures and natural materials, ceramic ornaments and delicately etched metalwork all conjure a distinguished, elegant aesthetic throughout the living spaces. Head to the upper sun-deck for cocktails, cool shade and radiant sunshine while soaking in the heated, river-view pool.
Our learned guides and crew are as informed about the myths and history of these lands as they are enthusiastic in sharing them with you. Let them enthral you with their local knowledge and insider tips – along with the art deco-influenced contemporary style and cutting-edge technology of this lavish cruise-ship, it all comes together to create an experience a world away from traditional river-cruises. With just 38 rooms, including two presidential suites and two royal suites, your time aboard the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV will prove an unrivalled oasis in luxury seclusion and create tales and memories you’ll cherish forever.
The best of Sanctuary Sun Boat IV
- 38 cabins including two junior suites and two presidential suites
- Chic and contemporary ensuite rooms with stunning Nile views
- Long-serving guides and crew, including the finest Egyptologists in the region with extensive local knowledge
- Buffet, BBQ and a la carte menu options including international and regional Egyptian, matched with extensive local and international wine lists
- Choice of four- and eight-night itineraries