Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, home to Victoria Falls in Zambia, experiences a subtropical climate with distinct wet and dry seasons.
November to April (Rainy Season)
- Rainfall is common, especially from December to February
- Landscape is lush and green
- Temperatures are warm with daytime highs of 25°C / 77°F to 30°C / 86°F
May to October (Dry Season)
- These months are drier and cooler
- Daytime temperatures range from 20°C / 68°F to 28°C / 83°F and nights can be cooler with temperatures dropping to around 10°C / 50°F to 15°C / 59°F