Travellers should check for visa requirements pertaining to their citizenship, as entry requirements vary between countries. All travellers, however, must be in possession of a passport with at least six months of validity left beyond the intended departure date from Kenya.
• Foreign visitors may be required to obtain a visa to enter Kenya.
• Please visit http://www.kenya.visahq.com for a full list of nationalities which require visas for entry into Kenya.
• Passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion of this trip.
• Please Note that immigration requires you to have two blank pages in your passport per entry; without this you will be denied entry.
• International Departure Tax is required by all passengers departing from Kenya. In most cases the tax is included in your international air ticket. If tax has not been included then it must be paid at the airport prior to departure.