Sanctuary Tambarare is located in the award-winning Ol Pejeta Conservancy, 90,000 acres of unspoilt African landscape, in the county of Laikipia. The camp can be easily accessed with a number of daily scheduled flights between Wilson Airport, Nairobi and Nanyuki Airstrip or Kamok Airstrip.
- Flight from Wilson Airport to Nanyuki Airstrip
- Transfer from Nanyuki Airstrip to camp approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
- Flight from Wilson Airport to Kamok Airstrip
- Transfer from Kamok Airstrip to camp approximately 30 minutes
Road transfer times:
- Drive from Nairobi to Sanctuary Tambarare approximately 4-5 hours